Saturday, July 21, 2012

10 rules

Disipline. My biggest fashion failure. I see the word SALE or 50% OFF and BAM, all my fashion morals are out the window. I justify that, of course. Don't we all? 'This is soooo Aria, and I'll wear it with [insert unworn item of clothing here].' Or, 'Oooooh thats totally cute! And its 20% off...'  Or the worst... "I hear [insert bitch's name here] is having a party. I'm going to look HOT!"
So, I establish that I have no self control.

In fact I can say that about a LOT of things. Exercise? Maybe tomorrow. Homework? Do it on the bus. Healthy food? Once I've finished the chocolate... (aka NEVER).

SO I've decided to implement my 10 rules. And I'm posting them on the internet so that I feel peer pressured into actually doing it.

THE RULES

Fashion rules

1. No style idolising. No trying to be Aria, Blair or Serena. Be ME, be fabulous.

2. Minimal bright colours, patterns and bling. Because, lets face it... I hate the things anyway. I mean, who likes looking like a geometric, blinged out, neon disco go-er any way? Except Kylie...

3. Buy good quality neutrals that can be layered. And that are comfy.

4. No more cocktail dresses, fancy dresses, high heels or slut clothes. Because the only thing that see's me in them is my teddy bear. Or pyjamas. Because I have a whole box already.


Health rules

5. HELLO SEAFOLLY BODY!

Plan:
Get fit.
20 sit ups, 20 crunches, 20 twists, 20 bikes a night.
Bike 4km twice a week.
Walk 3km once a week.
Intervals once a week.

Eat healthy. Do not wait for the chocolate to run out.
Almonds, spinach, bok choi, wholemeal, cereal, herbal tea... death but health.


Shopping rules

6. Allowed to buy $40 worth of garments online per month. This is a third of my pay. The rest goes towards a car. I repeat. The rest goes to a car.

7. Buy the expensive shiz. Au revior Cotton On, Dotti, Jay Jays, Supre (LOL JKS, never shopped there anyway. Who do you think I am?), Louvisa and Forever New.


Beauty Rules
8. Fake tan once a night. Yes, superficial, but hey... it makes me look thin, so what the hell?

9. Tint facial hair. No, I do not have a beard. However, I do have furry white catipillars that take place of my eyebrows.

10. Be put together. Nice hair, minimal make up, trimmed, clean nails... you get the point.


I wonder how long these will last? xxEm



No comments:

Post a Comment