Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello!

Hello Darlings! My name's Em, and I am fabulous. And obviously very modest. Okay, so not really, but now you have to keep reading, because otherwise my fabulousness will decrease. Do it for the fabulousness, you know you want to. I'm 16, and I live on the coast of Victoria, Australia. In case you were wondering, that does not mean I surf. It does however mean that I can perve on all the gorgeous surfers... But I wouldn't do that. I'm far too virtuous. Cough cough.

So.... really, this is awkward, because no one is really going to ever read this, are they? I'm really writing to get my random ramblings onto the blog-o-sphere. Join the hoards, you know? Use my amazing English skills. (Like I said, modesty. Definately a strong point for me.) This blog is for me, no one else. Here you'll find (if you look hard enough and my dedication continues... gulp) things that I think are pretty, random, awesome or inspiring.

However, before I start blogging away, I need to set a few things straight. I love talking to people, don't get me wrong. People are inspirational, amazing. But I can't stand bitchy. Uhuh. No thanks. Don't like me? Fine. You can take your skinny little ass off my blog. Go hate elsewhere. BUT BUT BUT if I offend you in anyway - I mean this is all seriousness. If I say anything that upsets anyone because it had innuendos I didn't mean or see - feel free to message me, or post something or whatever you do on this damn thing. Deadly serious. No hate please, my fragile fabulousness won't cope.

So I'll start to post away. I'm actually supposed to be studying for my exams.... oops. Thanks to any (insane but lovely) person who follows me. xxxEm.

No comments:

Post a Comment