Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ME

So after my hello, you are all just dyyyyyiiing to know more about me, right? So right know I'm supposed to be studying for froggie and geoggers, but however, I can tell you a little about myself.

Firstly, I am small. I think I'm 5"3, 57kg and a size 10. IN AUSTRALIA SILLY. I don't know what that is in America... I thinks its like a 6. You Englishmen can look it up yourselves.

My hair is a weird dark blonde - almost brown. I cut it chort about 4 months ago, and now it sits below my collarbones. And I have a shitload of it. My skin is like, white. No joke. There's beautiful exotic skin, tanned skin, fake orange skin, normal skin-coloured skin, peachy coloured skin, there's the idiots that call themselves pale, there's the poor people who actually are pale... THEN THERES ME. I get burnt in the shade, when I'm wearing sunscreen. No fun. My eyes are a weird colour too... they're like blue, green and grey, and the colour alternates between all three. Today they are green. Weird, I told you. I have no cheekbones, if you can imagine that. Can't you tell my fabulosity is breaking?

Secondly, now you can imagine the person who owns the obnoxious voice that is talking to you, there is my personality. As stated earlier, I can't stand bitchy. If you read my profile, you'd know that I like books, mainstream music and funny movies. Not meaning to brag, but I'm not all that dumb. I'm particularly fond of History and Maths, but if anyone talks Physics to me, I'll go ballisticamus. I'm one of those weird debatey kids, who you really don't want to argue with. I like being on my own, but every says I'm an extrovert, so yeah... confusing.

Thirdly, having trouble with the weird way I talk? When I was little, I read the Georgia Nicolson books. Okay, so I was 11, but they kind of had an impact. Fast way to disect my talk? Go to: http://www.georgianicolson.com/definitions_new.html It might help. I can sew, so I love to make things. My personal style is quite odd... I love bohemian and edgy and vintage, but never really have the guts to wear it. Any tips here would be appreciated. I guess you could say my style is very Aria, but more basic and with more pants. I have a friend who loves all things girly and cute, so I stay off that; that and babydoll dresses, pink and frills make me look like an actual doll.

I'm an ex-calisthenics girl, ex-gymnast, ex-jazz dancer and ex-ballet dancer. Flexible? Yes. I take singing lessons and piano lessons and I used to play the bassoon. I work at McDonalds. Would you like fries with that?

So thats me. If you could be bothered reading my synopsis, well done. If you skipped to this part, well... can't say I blame you. xxxEm

No comments:

Post a Comment