Friday, June 15, 2012

Life's too short to simply blend In

Today, I thought I'd do a little blog on my sunnies.

I am obsessed with sunglasses. Totally fashionable, and either totally in or totally retro. Unless, of course they are fluro green plastic, then they're totally tacky.

My sunnies are fabulous. Its ridiculous. They are catseye, winged and totally sixties. And I reckon I suit them. They are from Quay Eyewear, but I brought them on the little corner shop around Torquay. Quay eyewear has been seen on Whitney Port, Vanessa Hudgens and (wait for it) Lady Gaga. As we speak, I'm on the website now, trawling for more versions of my fabby sunnies. I have them in tourtise shell and leapoard print, and honestly, you would not believe how many compliments I get when I wear them.

So here they are:
http://www.quayeyeware.com.au/store-2/1513-2/



This brings me to our next point of business: the logo of this fabulous eyewear company. "Life's too short to simply blend in". Now isn't that a philosophy and a half? So I've decided to take on this philosophy to all my purchases, and not blend in. Be out, be loud, be FABULOUS.

So be loud and fabulous, and join my band of nutters. xxxEm

No comments:

Post a Comment