Thursday, June 14, 2012

ONE DIRECTION!

I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE RANT. And I am either going to lose readers or gain them.

I am a directioner. A bonne-fied, tumblr girl, directioner. DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A DIRECTIONATER, it will damage my fragile fabulosity.

Firstly, how gorgeous are they? And I mean all of them, not just the few. THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. Don't deny it, you know it. And how un-ashamedly gay are they? I mean, come on, Niam? Larry Stylinson? Zirror? (thats Zayn+Mirror btw. Yes, I'm so funny.) I wonder what Louis and Kevin would be...

But my rant is not about these fabulous, gorgeous, hilarious, amazing, drool-worthy, beautiful British boys. It is about their girlfriends.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a girlfriend hater. I actually have a lot of respect for these girls. And I really mean that; being slagged on because you've got a boyfriend, who you happen to look really cute with? That's courage. And loooove. Soooo sweeeeet! But I've been seeing a lot of hate, and I thought I would put through a message that shows some of my admiration for them.

Firstly, may I say that I am in love with Danielle's hair. Its just gorgeous. And Eleanors cheekbones are just not fair. Now, here I'm being a little un-informed, because I'm not sure whats going on with Zayn and Perrie, but I'll include her anyway coz shes pretty and I like her hair.

I seriously think that we can learn a lot from these three girls, who have stood the test of time, without batting an eyelid. We can moan and groan about how we don't have any chance now, but look at it from their perspective... girls hate on them everyday because they are in luuurrrve.

So next time you want to shoot out a nasty comment "nah, she's ugly, I hope she breaks up with H/N" think about it, and the weight of your words. Really do. Because one day, you might be in a situation like that.







BTW I found this super funny photo on Tumblr. Hope you like! xxxEm

No comments:

Post a Comment